Monday, October 3, 2016

Jessie's Kitchen: Parmesan Crusted Salmon

Another new recipe I tried recently was
Parmesan Crusted Salmon!

I have been trying to incorporate more fish and lean meats into our diet,
 but was getting tired of making salmon the same way.
 I found this recipe to help switch it up a bit!

It is pretty easy and quick to make!




INGREDIENTS
6 ounces skinless salmon
handfull of asparagus
Olive oil to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 egg
For the parmesan crust:
¼ cup panko bread crumbs
¼ cup grated parmesan
Salt to taste
PREPARATION
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the parmesan crust ingredients.

3. In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Dredge the salmon in the egg, then parmesan.
4. Lay the salmon on a baking sheet. Lay asparagus beside the salmon. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.

5. Bake for 10–12 minutes.


6. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment