Thursday, October 3, 2013

DIY: Fall floral arraignment!

This is what I created to have as a center piece on the dining room table!
It was really easy to make and not expensive at all!



Here is what you will need:

fake flowers (either a bunch or individual stems)
small, fake, pumpkins (I used 3)
vase
filler beads (optional)

I got all of these at Hobby Lobby!

This is what I used:


 Individual small white pumpkins, to stick in the arrangement. 
I only used 3 because I just wanted them to be an accent piece. 
I found that bending the ends helps it 
stick into the arraignment better.


I found an arraignment I liked that had a bunch of 
flower stems on one bigger stem. 
This is a great way to get a fuller arraignment without
 having to buy too many individual stems.


These stems were actually what I had in the vase before I wanted to change it for fall. 
The arraignment didn't fill up the vase, so I used these individual 
stems to fill out the arraignment. I felt it also brought more
 colors and texture to the finished product.

After I was done arrageing the flowers to my liking, 
I randomly stuck in the pumpkins.
 I made sure they weren't too close together and just messed with it
until I liked the way it looked. 

The flowers were a bit top heavy, so 
I put in a handful of filler beads to weigh down 
the vase to keep it from tipping over.

And that's it!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment