This is the first year I have decorated outside of my bedroom for holidays, including Halloween!
This year I have a whole house to work with!
I only concentrated on decorating the
downstairs, mainly in the living room. There are a few little
things in the dining room and kitchen
Here are the halloween decorations I have around the house.
Candles are a must every season and holiday!
:)
Pumpkin and Pinecone Wreath on the front door from Home Goods
such a cute poem!
I bought this at the JC Penny Outlet Store
Another cute wooden sign bought at Home Goods
Above the mantel
This will also stay up through November
on the mantel
loved the idea of putting a pumpkin on a candle stick.
It also adds height and dimension to the mantel!
custom painted pumpkins we made at As You Wish 2 years ago
frame from Hobby Lobby
Pumpkins from Ryan's mom on our bar
fall floral arraignment on the dining room table
This will also stay through November!
another purchase from the JC Penny Outlet
We only have one thing outside.
This cute owl/sign is from Kohls

It has 2 sides!
:)
Pumpkin and Pinecone Wreath on the front door from Home Goods
such a cute poem!
I bought this at the JC Penny Outlet Store
Another cute wooden sign bought at Home Goods
Above the mantel
This will also stay up through November
on the mantel
loved the idea of putting a pumpkin on a candle stick.
It also adds height and dimension to the mantel!
lantern full of pumpkins!
custom painted pumpkins we made at As You Wish 2 years ago
frame from Hobby Lobby
Pumpkins from Ryan's mom on our bar
fall floral arraignment on the dining room table
This will also stay through November!
another purchase from the JC Penny Outlet
We only have one thing outside.
This cute owl/sign is from Kohls
It has 2 sides!
Honestly I don't know if we are going to put
anything else that is Halloween related outside.
For one, I like fall/autumn decor better and you can keep it out
longer than Halloween decorations.
And I am not sure if we are going to hand out candy this year.
We are new to the neighborhood, and I know
I don't hang out outside a lot, but I haven't seen many kids.....
Most of my decor is also fall appropriate and will be up and
around the house until after Thanksgiving!
Most of my decor is also fall appropriate and will be up and
around the house until after Thanksgiving!
Let me know what you think! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment