Today was a big day!
Well, not too big, but we did assemble our BIG master bed!
I LOVE it!
Initially I was afraid that it would make the room look wayyyyyy smaller and I had a fear there wouldn't be much walking space between the end of the bed and the dresser, but I was wrong!
The dresser isn't in there yet but I think it will fit perfectly!
(Good thing we got the "junior" version just in case :)
The bed is from Mor Furniture, and besides getting a great
deal on it, it looks perfect in our room!
We also got the box-springs we bought yesterday delivered, and
Ryan's dad helped bring over our mattress.
We actually ordered it from Groupon and it has been sitting in a vacuumed sealed box in his garage.
We are both especially excited about the mattress.
It is one of those fancy temperpedic/memory foam ones.
The BEST part is, it's a $2500 mattress we got for $700!
It needs a few days to fully expand after being let out of the vacuumed seal, then I can make the bed with the new bedding I ordered!
Today during my lunch break, I went to Ross. I first went to get
a pair of sheets, but ended up finding some cute decor for the house.
I love Ross! I think it is a great store with good stuff and reasonable prices.
I got a few frames, candles, dish towels, and the bed sheets.
I may or may not have also bought a dress....
(Don't judge me mom!)
After making the best, but hard, financial decision to wait on getting new cabinets and countertops, we started putting things away in the kitchen. Since I was planning on getting a new kitchen, I have been putting everything we got for the house in the pantry, but it was
time to start to put everything in its new home!
Before I let anything into those cabinets, Ryan and I cleaned and sanitized the cabinets inside and out!
I didn't take any pictures, but all the plates, cups, pots, pans, and small appliances
have a new CLEAN home in their rightful place!
Tomorrow of kitchen will be semi-complete with our new fridge!
Captain also came by for a visit!
I think he approves :)
time to start to put everything in its new home!
Before I let anything into those cabinets, Ryan and I cleaned and sanitized the cabinets inside and out!
I didn't take any pictures, but all the plates, cups, pots, pans, and small appliances
have a new CLEAN home in their rightful place!
Tomorrow of kitchen will be semi-complete with our new fridge!
Captain also came by for a visit!
I think he approves :)
No comments:
Post a Comment