This living room is finally done!
I started moving the little furniture we have into the room.
We have to set up the entertainment center still but so far I like how it looks.
| Ryan is very proud of his straight lines. |
| Not fully set up yet |
| Can't figure out how to make this right side up ;( |
We have to finish the master bedroom and then we are going to work our way upstairs.
I am still looking into kitchen cabinets and trying to find better pricing, so if anyone knows of any good and less expensive places in Arizona, let me know!
I met with Classy Closets toady to have a built-in put into our master closet. We arranged it to have more shelving spaces and lengthen some of the hanging spaces for my dresses ;)
Hopefully, we can get those in next week!
After we finish the master, we are going to set up the bed. I am really excited because it is a king size!
We also got a really good and comfortable mattress, so I am excited to try that out as well!
I also ordered our bedding from jcp.com. Hopefully, it all comes together they way I am imagining it!
If not, it will stay regardless since I am NOT repainting anytime soon....or ever..
No comments:
Post a Comment