Saturday, May 18, 2013

Furniture & Bedding!

The past few days have been spent in the master bedroom. We are just about done! The two lighter walls have been hard to paint since we can't really see spots we missed until the next day when the paint is dry! Every time we think we are done, new unpainted spots pop up!

I was impatient and opened up one of the night stands! They are gorgeous! 
I love the dark black finish and the 4 drawers. They vary
 in size and will be great for storage! 

This is the bed set we ordered. 

We got the bed and two nightstands. We did get the dresser, but it is actually the "kid" room version. We decided to get that because 1. it was on sale. And 2, it doesn't stick out as much as the adult version. We don't have the biggest master, and I don't want the room to look too cluttered. The "kid" one still has a good amount of storage space. 

I also got the bedding for the master in today! I ordered it from jcp.com 
and so far I love it! I can't put it on the bed yet, 
but I can tell it will be very pretty and elegant! 
Fingers crossed that it looks good against the dark purple wall!
As pictured on the website


We still need a box spring for or bed, but hopefully 
we can set it up this weekend!

We also got our garage today! The garage we had before was dented and would not go up all the way, so Ryan researched several different places to get the best price possible!

Garages are EXPENSIVE!
I mean, its plastic/aluminum...whatever.......and costs more than my monthly mortgage...

However, we now have a pretty, new, insulated, working garage.
I've never had a remote for a garage before, and rarely ever 
parked in one, so I am a bit excited, but not nearly excited as Ryan is.
This garage is his pride and joy.

We also set up the entertainment center. We ended up buying the floor model to save money, but with some liquid gold, it will be shiny and new :)



This weekend, I am planning on finishing and possibly setting 
up the master bed, and start painting the upstairs loft. I want to paint the wall going up stairs but am nervous about the carpet since there are no base boards.
 Any advice on how to paint that?





No comments:

Post a Comment