Another day, more touch-ups.
We are still trying to master the art of taping, and because of that we
have some touch ups to do on the ceiling line, and baseboards.
We are probably being a little too OCD about the lines not being
even, but we want the house to be perfect (or as close to perfect as it can be),
so we will take the extra time to do it.
My hands also needed a break from using the roller. I think
I am pressing to hard because my hard hurts! At work, it hurts to use a stapler....
My index finger also hurts and is swollen. I am not sure if that's
related to the painting, but I'll blame it on the
paining anyways. :)
My hands also needed a break from using the roller. I think
I am pressing to hard because my hard hurts! At work, it hurts to use a stapler....
My index finger also hurts and is swollen. I am not sure if that's
related to the painting, but I'll blame it on the
paining anyways. :)
We want to finish painting and doing other major projects before we move in so we don't have to live in "construction". I don't want to have to jump over boxes, and crawl under
ladders to get to and from the kitchen.Luckily, we both live somewhere
where we don't have to move out by a certain date.
However, I want to move soon since I am
paying a mortgage on it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment