Happy Memorial Day weekend!
I want to thank all the men and women who have served our
country and sacrificed so much for our freedom.
Special thanks to my brother! Love ya buddy!
| Home from his 1st tour |
We got a lot of project done this past week and weekend! Our good family friend Joe, came by and showed Ryan some electrical and plumbing things for us to fix around the house. I wanted to change all the outlets and switches to white instead of the ugly yellowish color
Why do they even make those anymore?
He also helped us put on decorative hardware on the garage.
| love it! :) |
Ryan is becoming quite the handy man!
He changed the outlets, added the garage hardware, fixed the
disposal and toilet, and hung my curtain rods.
He loves using his new drill :)
We also put up a double curtain rod in the master bedroom. We put a sheer panel on the lower/smaller rod. I want to put the blackout curtains on top, but they are still being
used at my parents house :)
Hobby Lobby has always been one of my favorite stores, and when they have 66% off sales,
I love it even more :)
Some decorative stuff I bought this weekend from Hobby Lobby
I didn't take pictures of everything, but here are a few items!
Dollar Store is also topping my list this weekend!
They have so much stuff that is sold in grocery stores for so much cheaper!
Granted they aren't the best brands but who cares!?
I got all this stuff for $19 :)
| kitchen utensils, tin foil, plastic bags (large and small), oven mitts, plunger, air scents, soap, dish detergent, and tissues |
My friend Melissa stopped by to see the house for the first time and brought a gift :)
Still much more to do, but move-in is soon!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment