Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Presents!

This weekend we got a decent amount done! Besides the master
 and guest bathroom, the downstairs is done! 

Minus the stairs i guess :(  

Anyway, we have moved our efforts upstairs to the loft/office.
I chose a light/sage green for this room. I felt it would go well with the downstairs colors since it will share a wall with the dark anchor gray color. You can also see the loft from downstairs, so i wanted to make sure the colors looked well together. I like the swatch so hopefully, it will look nice on the walls. We taped that room so it is ready for paint monday!

Misted Green by Benjamin Moore
This picture doesn't do it justice
I also got more house presents this weekend!
My mom bought us pots and pans, as well as a Keurig! I have always wanted one!
And if she wants me at work on time, I will need my morning coffee :)
Ryan and I are big coffee drinkers, so we were really excited to get this present!


Our friend Myra also gave us more presents! She is moving cross country so she gave me some fragile things she was afraid wouldn't make it during their move.
We got lots of drinking glasses including, wine, champagne, margarita, and martini glasses!
I was pretty excited because I love wine, and I get to fill up my hutch!


She also gave me gorgeous glass christmas ornaments!!
Sadly, they will have to be put away for a while, but come 
December they will go on our first tree! :)


We have lots to do this week! 
We need to get a fridge and some more furniture pieces, 
as well as put together the bed and move some stuff over! 
We aren't sure exactly when our move-in date is, 
but it sure will be soon! :)

1 comment: