Day 9
Since it is Sunday, and Mother's Day, we took a much needed day off from painting.
Ryan works Sundays and I spent the day with my mom.
I took her for lunch, then she took me shopping :)
She bought me some new, and much needed, stuff for my house!
It's mainly stuff for the kitchen!
Thanks Mom :)
After Ryan got off he went over to his parents and then we went to the house to clean up a little and tape off some of the master bedroom.
We have to still paint the edges on two walls in the master, then we can set up the bed!
While Ryan taped, I set up the gorgeous (and heavy) dining room table.
I LOVE it!
It's two toned, light wood table, and dark wood chairs and table legs.
It has eight chairs, but the middle section can be removed to make the table smaller to fit 6, or even 4 chairs if you don't use the head chairs on the two sides.
I just set it up with the 8 chairs since i don't know where I would put the other two right now,
but I love how it looks so all 8 will probably stay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment