Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Close-out sale

A store very near and dear to my heart is sadly closing. 
The owner is a great family friend and someone I highly look up to. 
She is an incredible woman with a heart of gold! She has given me many opportunities over the past four years and I am very thankful for that. I worked at the store while I was still going to school and I learned so much. She taught me about how to start, run, and maintain a business, purchasing, and learning your customers and their wants and needs. 
She is moving on to other business ventures and I am incredibly happy for her :) 

The store is called Anastasia's Bath Body and Boudoir. 
If any of you are into luxurious European lingerie or gorgeous french and shabby chic decor,
 you will love this store. I went there yesterday to buy some goodies for my house. 
I will probably make a few trips back :)
Everything in the store is between 40-60% off!
AMAZING!
It's located in Scottsdale in the Shops at Gainey Village
http://www.anastasiasboutiques.com

She also opened up a new store called Sugar bling also in Scottsdale
She sells jewelry, hats, clothes, and bags!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sugar-Bling/389299637844073?fref=ts
This one is staying open!

Here are a few of the gorgeous items I got yesterday!
I have been wanting this frame FOREVER!


my iPhone does not do these items justice!


I have my eye on a few other things, but I just have to measure first to see if they will fit :)

I got a few other things but they are gifts for friends, so I don't want to post pictures of them!

Go check out the store, you won't be sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment