Have you looked into maybe doing the Rust-o-Leum Cabinet Kits on the cabinets for a cheap fix if the cabinets are in good shape? I saw what you picked out & they have that color, and then you can always just buy the beaded wood trim to add to the cabinets before you use the kit on them. I know a couple people who have used the kit & their cabinets turned out looking amazing, the previous owners on our house used them for the kitchen & the office space and they look great too. We are looking to use the kit to change the cabinets though in the kitchen eventually. I bet you could get them done in one weekend.
We found a friend of a friend who is going to refinish/paint them. They are in decent condition. I thought of doing it myself but apparently the cabinet part (not the doors) are not real wood so there would be a few extra steps and since I am no expert I wasn't sure I wanted to try it for the kitchen..maybe the bathroom cabinets. Thanks for the suggestion and info thou :)
Have you looked into maybe doing the Rust-o-Leum Cabinet Kits on the cabinets for a cheap fix if the cabinets are in good shape? I saw what you picked out & they have that color, and then you can always just buy the beaded wood trim to add to the cabinets before you use the kit on them. I know a couple people who have used the kit & their cabinets turned out looking amazing, the previous owners on our house used them for the kitchen & the office space and they look great too. We are looking to use the kit to change the cabinets though in the kitchen eventually. I bet you could get them done in one weekend.
ReplyDeleteWe found a friend of a friend who is going to refinish/paint them. They are in decent condition. I thought of doing it myself but apparently the cabinet part (not the doors) are not real wood so there would be a few extra steps and since I am no expert I wasn't sure I wanted to try it for the kitchen..maybe the bathroom cabinets. Thanks for the suggestion and info thou :)
ReplyDelete